Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Why I created this blog...

Hey everyone this is my first blog post so it provides some information on what I will be continually discussing . I have created this blog specifically for discussing Animal Rights and how they are experimented on for Medical Research. I am very interested in this topic because I believe animals are not just guinea pigs for experiments, they have just as much rights as us. "Each year, more than 100 million animals...are killed in U.S. laboratories for biology lessons, medical training, curiosity-driven experimentation, and chemical, drug, food, and cosmetics testing". This statistic is heartbreaking to think that some of our household pets that we consider family are being treated so awfully and even being killed. I hope by looking further into this topic we can find a way to stop this cruelty towards animals. And answer the question, why animals are being tested on and treated poorly when these experiments have done nothing to help disease in humans, but rather harm the animals themselves.


"Experiments on Animals: Overview." Www.peta.org. Web. 19 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment